Everyone wants Saints to score as many goals as they can this weekend against stand-in South Coast rivals Bournemouth, but what could make them even sweeter?
How about prizes to go with those goals!
To take part, all you have to do is to comment on this blog post, selecting one of the squares in former Saint Artur Boruc’s goal below and if you are the first person to select that letter you are in with the chance of a prize.
The prizes are as follows:
If a goal lands in your square you will receive;
A £10 Amazon Voucher
Land two goals in your square and win:
Football Manager 2016 on Pre Order (Release date November)
Land three goals or more in your square and win:
A Saints Shirt (your choice which one)
If the score at the end of the game is 0-0 then the first person to comment on the post after the final whistle will received the booby prize:-
Danny Dyer’s Funniest Football Foul-Ups on DVD.
Competition sponsored by bingo.paddypower.com
Here is a reminder of the rules of the game and those that can enter.
- Each player is only allowed one square, no multiples
- Entries will not be accepted from blog owner, contributor or employees of Paddy Power
- Squares will be allocated to the first 6 people to comment on available squares
- The BBC’s definition of which square the ball went into is final, this can be found on BBC Football news http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/results
- Prizes are subject to availability
- Only one prize per square
- Only the first 5 goals are counted
- UK entries only
- If the match score is 0-0 the first to comment on the original post will win the booby prize, a Danny Dyer Football Foul-Ups DVD